Unlimited admission to our song- and story-rich galleries is just the start. Museum membership comes with a collection of perks and pluses.
Members at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum enjoy an inside connection: invites to exclusive performances and programs, discounted tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B, CMA Theater presale opportunities, and shopping and dining deals are all part of the package.
For one full year, Museum members enjoy:
- Quicker gallery ticketing (skip the line) via the Information and Membership Desks
- Free admission to the Museum galleries and the Taylor Swift Education Center
- Free admission to hundreds of museum programs, including weekly songwriter sessions and family activities
- Presale opportunities for publicly ticketed CMA Theater concerts
- 20% off your first purchase at Circa The Museum Store or Hatch Show Print retail
- Discounted Museum audio guides and tours of Historic RCA Studio B and Hatch Show Print
- 10% off all purchases at Circa The Museum Store, Hatch Show Print retail, Red Onion, and Bajo Sexto Taco
- Access to the Museum's online member portal, your one-stop-shop for all of your membership needs
- Subscription to Inside the Circle newsletter, bi-monthly postcards, and other Museum communications
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
General Membership is the foundation for involvement in support of this world-class Museum.
- Includes all GENERAL benefits for ONE (1) adult
- Includes all GENERAL benefits for TWO (2) named adults and children ages 18 and under* in your household
- TWO (2) single-visit admission tickets for guests
*Tennessee children ages 18 and under from Cheatham, Davidson, Sumner, Robertson, Rutherford, Williamson, and Wilson counties receive free museum admission as part of Community Counts: Museum Admission for Locals.
CONTRIBUTING MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Along with receiving additional benefits, memberships at Contributing Levels support the mission of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Includes all FAMILY benefits, PLUS:
- TWO (2) single-visit admission tickets for guests (four total)
- Voucher for ONE (1) complimentary Museum audio tour rental
- Includes all PATRON benefits, PLUS:
- FOUR (4) additional single-visit admission tickets for guests (eight total)
- Voucher for ONE (1) complimentary Museum exhibition catalog
- Access to ONE (1) privately-guided tour of the Museum for up to FOUR (4) guests, based upon availability
- Access to concierge service to assist with planning Museum visits, including reserved seating at public programs and member events
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP TO THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME AND MUSEUM
This year, give the gift of music. Museum member benefits include free admission to the Museum, programs throughout the year, special invitations to members-only events, and more.
Gift of Membership certificates will be sent to the purchaser within 5-10 business days at the address provided during checkout. If you would like your recipient to receive membership materials directly, please call us Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT at (615) 416-2026.
PURCHASE GIFT AT THE MUSEUM OR BY PHONE
Gifts of Membership certificates can be purchased during regular Museum business hours at the Museum’s Membership Desk or by calling the Membership office at (615) 416-2026.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR GIFT
- Gift of Membership certificates are mailed to the purchaser within five business days of purchase.
- The purchaser receives a tax benefit through their donation to the Museum.
- Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Certificates cannot be replaced if lost.
- New or lapsed memberships begin the day the certificate is redeemed.
- If the recipient is renewing their membership, the Gift of Membership certificate will extend their existing membership expiration date by one year.
- Your gift recipient can activate their membership by visiting the Membership Desk when visiting the Museum or by calling our Membership office at (615) 416-2026.