Cookbook Signing: Martina McBride
Oct 27, 201801:00 PM - 03:00 PM
1 PM – 3 PM
Martina McBride will sign copies of her Cookbook, Martina’s Kitchen Mix: My Recipe Playlist for Real Life, on Saturday, October 27th from 1:00-3:00 PM in the 5th Avenue Lobby.
- Martina’s Kitchen Mix: My Recipe Playlist for Real Life, purchased from the Museum Store, is required for signing admittance. She will not sign personal items.
- Due to high-demand and time constraints, a signing pass is required for your place in line and will be included with the transaction at the time of purchase.
- There is no limit on the number of Cookbooks she will sign.
- A limited number of signing passes will be available with the purchase of Martina’s Kitchen Mix: My Recipe Playlist for Real Life beginning at 9:30 A.M. on October 27th
- in the Museum Store.
- You will receive only one (1) signing pass per artist in each transaction. No exceptions.
- Only one (1) signing pass can be redeemed per person.
- Fans may not line up in the Museum Store before their signing pass group has been called.
- If a fan is not present when his or her group is called, he or she will be allowed to go in the next group called.
- Lean-in, individual photographs will be allowed (no group photos).
- All personal belongings will be held by security during the autograph signing.
- All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum and barred from re-entry.
*MEMBERS ONLY* Museum members receive 10% off all Museum Store purchases, including artist’s products for signings. The first 20 signing passes will be reserved for Museum members and picked-up with the artist’s product purchase from the Museum Store, on a first-come, first-served basis. These passes will not be available for online orders.