Your museum ticket is valid for the entire day, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Even though you can tour the museum at your own pace, we recommend you set aside approximately two-three hours to experience the museum completely. To tour Historic RCA Studio B or Hatch Show Print, add an additional hour for each.
GENERAL MUSEUM ADMISSION
Available for purchase
at the Museum Box Office
|Child (5 & under)||FREE|
|Military Youth (6-12)||$13.00|
TICKET PACKAGES AND TOURS
|Adult [$3 Savings]||$39.95|
|Youth [$3 Savings]||$29.95|
- MUSEUM ADMISSION
- HISTORIC RCA STUDIO B TOUR
|Adult [$3 Savings]||$26.95|
|Youth [$3 Savings]||$17.95|
- MUSEUM ADMISSION
- AUDIO TOUR
TOUR HATCH SHOW PRINT
One of the oldest letterpress print shops in America and a true Nashville icon.
Bring history to life with this self-guided museum tour. Bill Cody, WSM radio personality takes you on a tour through the different eras of country music and provides behind the scenes stories, insider tips, personal memories and more.
The Audio Tour is available for $5.
- All packages are available for purchase at the museum, but why stand in line? Save time; pre-purchase now and select “Print at Home” upon check out!
- Membership discounts do not apply to ticket package purchases.
- Have your payment ready prior to reserving tickets. You will be prompted to pay for tickets immediately. Otherwise, tickets will be released for others to purchase.
- Due to the high demand Studio B Tour times cannot be changed on arrival date.
- Historic RCA Studio B tours are not eligible for refunds or exchanges on or after the scheduled day of arrival.
- Studio B Tours only sold in conjunction with Museum Admission in the Platinum Package. Transportation included.
- Tickets purchased online will not be mailed in advance. They can be picked-up at the Museum’s Information Desk, located inside the main entrance. Please present your confirmation letter, along with your ID, to the Information Desk associate upon your arrival. However, we suggest to SAVE TIME IN LINE and select PRINT AT HOME upon check-out.
For questions about online ticket purchases, please
222 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
*No refunds beyond arrival date