Meet and Greet Rules
MEMBER MEET & GREET SWEEPSTAKES
WITH THE OAK RIDGE BOYS
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 PM Central Standard Time on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 and ends at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) (the "Eligibility Area") who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have the ability to enter into valid contracts in their personal jurisdiction of residence. Only individuals may enter. The Sweepstakes is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise taxed, prohibited or restricted. Employees and directors of Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum ("CMHOF&M"), their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent) and those living in their same households are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of CMHOF&M and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, send an e-mail to: membership@CountryMusicHallofFame.org with your name and contact information by 5:00 PM Central Standard Time on Thursday, February 2, 2012. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an e-mail entry, the individual who was, at the time of entry (in the CMHOF&M's sole discretion), the registered holder of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes, will be deemed the eligible entrant. Winners will be chosen at random on Friday, February 3, 2012 and notified by email and/or phone. All prize awards are subject to verification.
3. ODDS OF WINNING PRIZES: Odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Two (2) persons will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries for a meet and greet with The Oak Ridge Boys. Winners will be invited to have one guest attend the meet and greet with them. On Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 11:15 a.m., winners and guests will meet at a designated place within the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and will be escorted to the meet and greet. Winners of the Sweepstakes will also have the opportunity to have the artists' CDs signed -- purchase of one of The Oak Ridge Boys products from the Museum Store is required prior to the meet and greet in order to receive an autograph, but not required for the meet and greet or photo opportunity.
4. PRIZE AWARDING: THE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. If the initially selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Where permitted by law, entrants grant the CMHOF&M and its affiliates the right to use and publish their proper name and state of residence in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the CMHOF&M to use the winner's name, likeness, biographical information and winning essay for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release of all parties within two (2) days of notification (or return the signed forms within two (2) days of receipt). Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, the CMHOF&M reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNERS NAME: Winners' names will be posted in the Member e-newsletter on or about February 7, 2012. The winners' names may also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt to: Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, The Oak Ridge Boys Meet & Greet Sweepstakes Winner's Name, Mail Drop D, 222 5th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, or by calling (615) 291-8419.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: Neither the CMHOF&M nor any Sponsor is responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the CMHOF&M and/or the Sponsors, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the CMHOF&M reserves the right to terminate the person's eligibility to participate in this and future Sweepstakes. Any attempt to damage any website of the CMHOF&M and/or the Sponsors, or tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of these Official Rules as well as criminal and civil laws. The CMHOF&M reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the CMHOF&M which, in the sole opinion of the CMHOF&M or the Sponsors, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, the CMHOF&M reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Section 5.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrants (a) agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of CMHOF&M, the Sponsors and the judges, which shall be binding and final in all respects; and (b) acknowledge that neither CMHOF&M nor the Sponsors have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize. By participating, each winner releases the CMHOF&M and each Sponsor, their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relation firms, consultants or contractors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons (including death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, acceptance, enjoyment, use or misuse of a prize, or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The CMHOF&M and each Sponsor expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. IN NO EVENT WILL CMHOF&M, THE SPONSORS OR their RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relation firms, consultants or contractors BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. ANY ACTION AGAINST THE CMHOF&M AND/OR THE SPONSORS IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION: Any and all disputes in connection with the Sweepstakes will be resolved exclusively in the appropriate courts in Nashville, Tennessee. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Tennessee and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Tennessee. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. Any and all lawsuits or other disputes that arise relating to this Sweepstakes must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the Winner is drawn. The failure of CMHOF&M to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision contained in these Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder will remain fully in force.
Produced by: Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, 222 5th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203