Listed below are all of the paid positions and internships currently available at the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum. To apply for any position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at (615) 255-2245 or to the contact listed under the job description.
Responsibilities will include HVAC, electrical and plumbing maintenance, including detecting and diagnosing problems. Duties will also include light carpentry skills and other duties. Must have training for aerial lifts to supervise lift operations during event load-ins, as needed. Must have the ability to take control of a situation and resolve issues without direct supervision. Must work well with others, including staff within the organization as well as third party vendors. Position reports directly to the Facilities Director.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in light maintenance duties, as well as carpentry skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Will be required to operate a forklift and operate a company vehicle.
- Clean driving record required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Position subject to a mandatory background check prior to employment.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com.
Part Time; Hourly Pay (2 positions available)
Department: Visitor Services
Reports to: Visitor Services Manager
DESCRIPTION: The Visitor Services bus drivers will be responsible for safely transporting Museum guests to and from Historic RCA Studio B in Nashville during normal business hours. Drivers will be responsible for the daily preparation of the bus, including cleaning, filling with gas, and monitoring maintenance issues. Additionally responsible for special t transportation needs as scheduled, and transporting bus for service needs.
- Provide transportation for guests to/from Studio B
- Safely operate 25 passenger bus and wheelchair lift
- Clean & prepare vehicle for daily operation; transport bus for service needs
- Attend staff meetings and training as necessary
- Safely transport event guests between hotels and Hall of Fame or other designated destinations
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and service at all times
Open 7 days a week
Closed on New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Closed Tuesdays in January and February
Monday - Sunday: 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Special Events as scheduled in evenings
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must have a valid CDL driver's license Class C with P endorsements, along with a minimum of 2 years experience operating a commercial vehicle. Must be reliable, and committed to being on time. An open, friendly attitude and pro-active work ethic are essential. Should work well and make decisions under fast-paced environment. Must be willing to take a drug test and complete a successful background check.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Jenna Stange at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more about intership opportunities.