COOKIN’ OUT COUNTRY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 11:00 AM Central Time on September 7, 2011 and ends at 3:00 PM Central Time on October 26, 2011.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) (the "Eligibility Area") who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have the ability to enter into valid contracts in their personal jurisdiction of residence. Only individuals may enter. The Sweepstakes is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise taxed, prohibited or restricted. Employees and directors of Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum ("CMHOF&M"), Two Twenty • Two Grill & Catering ("222"), Embers Grill & Fireplace Store ("Embers"), Cumulus Media, Jamie O'Neal, Mark Wills, Ty Herndon, and Restless Heart (collectively, the "Sponsors"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relation firms, consultants and contractors, their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent) and those living in their same households are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of CMHOF&M and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the sweepstakes, participants must visit the CMHOF&M. You may enter the Sweepstakes by dining at 222 during a Cookin' Out Country lunch in September and/or October and submitting an entry form. No changes to any entry materials or information will be permitted once submitted. All entries become the property of 222 and will not be acknowledged or returned. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on or about November 1, 2011 and notified by mail or email. All prize awards are subject to verification.
4. ODDS OF WINNING PRIZES: Odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. A total of two (2) prizes will be awarded.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded an autographed Weber Genesis® E-310TM gas grill, provided by Embers. The total approximate value of the grand prize is $895 USD.
One (1) Runner-Up Prize winner will be awarded: one (1) autographed copy of the CD My Country Smash Hits 2; one (1) autographed copy of Mark Wills' CD Looking for America; one (1) autographed copy of Ty Herndon's CD Journey On; one (1) autographed copy of Restless Heart's CD; two (2) Adult General Admission tickets to the CMHOF&M; two (2) tickets to Historic RCA Studio B; lunch for two (2) at 222 (inside the CMHOF&M); and one (1) $50 CMHOF&M prize pack. The total approximate value of the runner-up prize is $200 USD.
The value of the prizes set forth above represents the Sponsors' good-faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof.
5. PRIZE AWARDING: THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. Prizes will be awarded only upon winners' validation and verification by the CMHOF&M. No substitution, transfer or assignment of prize is permitted. No substitution of any prize will be permitted, except that the CMHOF&M reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with either the cash value of the applicable prize that would otherwise have been awarded, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that such prize is unavailable. If any of the aforementioned artists are unavailable, CMHOF&M reserves the right to substitute another CMHOF&M program in their program's place If the initially selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Where permitted by law, entrants grant the CMHOF&M and its affiliates the right to use and publish their proper name and state of residence in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the CMHOF&M to use the winner's name, likeness, biographical information and winning essay for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release of all parties within five (5) days of notification (or return the signed forms within five (5) days of receipt). Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, the CMHOF&M reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS NAMES: Winner's names will be posted at the "CountryMusicHallofFame.org" website on or about November 1, 2011. The winner's name may also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 1, 2011 to: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Cookin' Out Country Sweepstakes Winner's Name, 222 5th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the CMHOF&M and/or the Sponsors, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the CMHOF&M reserves the right to terminate the person's eligibility to participate in this and future Sweepstakes. Any attempt to damage any website or property of the CMHOF&M and/or the Sponsors, or tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of these Official Rules as well as criminal and civil laws. The CMHOF&M reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Section 5.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrants (a) agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of CMHOF&M, the Sponsors and the judges, which shall be binding and final in all respects; and (b) acknowledge that neither CMHOF&M nor the Sponsors have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize. By participating, each winner releases the CMHOF&M and each Sponsor, their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relation firms, consultants or contractors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons (including death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, acceptance, enjoyment, use or misuse of a prize, or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The CMHOF&M and each Sponsor expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. IN NO EVENT WILL CMHOF&M, THE SPONSORS OR their RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relation firms, consultants or contractors BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. ANY ACTION AGAINST THE CMHOF&M AND/OR THE SPONSORS IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: Any and all disputes in connection with the Sweepstakes will be resolved exclusively in the appropriate courts in Nashville, Tennessee. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Tennessee and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Tennessee. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. Any and all lawsuits or other disputes that arise relating to this Sweepstakes must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the Winner is drawn. The failure of CMHOF&M to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision contained in these Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder will remain fully in force.
Presented by: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Cumulus Media, Two Twenty • Two Grill & Catering, and Embers Grill & Fireplace Store
Produced by: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 5th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203