Carrie Underwood: The Blown Away Tour Exhibition
June 5, 2012 - November 10, 2013
Experience the essence of this six-time Grammy Award winner's 2012-2013 Blown Away Tour through a new exhibit at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville. Carrie Underwood: The Blown Away Tour Exhibition gives an up-close and personal look at the stunning stage costumes, set pieces, microphones, and more that helped make her Pollstar's 2012 top female country touring artist.
Carrie Underwood is the first country artist in history to achieve 10 No. 1 singles from their first two albums, and the second country artist in history to have their first four albums debut at No. 1.
"Underwood's stage show was one of the most spectacular in recent memory, leaving fans and music industry pals thoroughly awed by the perfect storm of visuals, special effects and, of course, Carrie's amazing vocals" -AOL's theboot.com
"A spectacular production...full of dazzling costume changes, creative staging and megawatts of musical wattage." -Los Angeles Times
Blown Away Tour Facts:
- 112 tour dates in 110 cities, 6 countries, 3 continents
- Played for over 1,000,000 people
- 9 buses and 16 trucks
- 89 tour personnel traveled over 60,000 miles each
- Trucks traveled roughly 605,000 miles combined
- Carrie and band fly 150' feet, 25' above the audience at a speed of a .3 feet a second on a b-stage that weighs 5,890 pounds
- 575,424 individual LED lights in 3000 square feet of video walls
- There are 172 specific colors used in the show lighting
- 23,063 feet of lighting cable. That's 4.36 miles!
- 5,282 fans through Meet & Greet
- 408 beach balls
- 450 CO2 tanks and 222 Nitrogen tanks were used to create the tornado effect at each show
- Over 2600 lbs of confetti
- 110 gallons of haze smoke fluid
The Blown Away Tour Exhibition
Hatch Show Print Poster
|Shop the Museum Store for
Carrie Underwood: The Blown Away Tour Exhibition souvenirs.
Read the press release for this exhibit.