Ronnie McDowell, known for decades of hit songs and genuine warmth that fills seats again and again, will make a special appearance in the Museum Store to signs copies of his new autobiography, Bringing It To You Personally.
• Ronnie McDowell’s book, Bringing It To You Personally, purchased from the Museum Store, is required for signing admittance. He will not sign personal items.
• Only 1 signing pass can be redeemed per person at the autograph signing event.
• We will call one group at a time (group A, group B, and so on). Fans may not line up in the Museum before their signing pass group has been called.
• If a fan is not present when his or her group is called, he or she will be allowed to go in the next group called.
• All personal belongings will be held by security during the autograph signing.
• Lean-in, individual photographs will be allowed (no group photos).
• Museum members receive 10% off all Museum Store purchases, including artist's products for signings.
• All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum and barred from re-entry.