The story that is country music—and the story that is the preservation of this American art form—is in your hands. It is your story.
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum invites you to become a member of the Troubadour Society, a community of young leaders ages 21 to 40 who help sustain our world-class home that holds this music close. Members of the Troubadour Society represent the leaders of tomorrow, and all those who care about this important musical legacy. Through your membership, you directly support our ongoing effort to safeguard the legacy of country music as the Museum presents its changing exhibitions, offers hundreds of unique education programs, and preserves our one-of-a-kind collection of over 2.5 million artifacts.
For the Troubadour Society’s young leaders, we host quarterly networking events and programs at the Museum—from concerts to exhibition previews.
- Unlimited Museum admission for one year
- Complimentary Troubadour Society Hatch Show Print poster
- Free entrance to The Big Gig summer concert
- 10% percent discount in the Museum Store, Circa, Hatch Show Print retail, and Two Twenty Two
- Free admission to hundreds of Museum programs, including weekly songwriter sessions, instrument demonstrations, film screenings and family programs
- Subscription to Inside the Circle email newsletter and monthly postcards
We host networking events and programs in Nashville, with a focus on young leaders ages 21 to 40.
For more information or questions about the Troubadour Society please contact our Membership Manager at (615) 416-2026 or email@example.com.
2016-2017 Troubadour Society Advisory Committee
Leanne N. Weber
Robert E. Clement
Mary Lauren Teague