Your museum ticket is valid for the entire day, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Even though you can tour the museum at your own pace, we recommend you set aside approximately two-three hours to experience the museum completely. To tour Historic RCA Studio B or Hatch Show Print, add an additional hour for each.
General Museum Admission - Available for purchase at the Museum
|General Museum Admission||2016 PRICE|
|Adult (Ages 13+)||$24.95|
|Youth (Ages 6-12)||$14.95|
|Child (Ages 5 and under)||FREE|
|Discount Admission||2016 PRICE|
|Senior (Ages 60+), Students, & AAA||$22.50|
Ticket Packages & Tours
All packages are available for purchase at the museum, but why stand in line? Save time; pre-purchase now and select “Print at Home” upon check out!
- Membership discounts do not apply to ticket package purchases.
- Have your payment ready prior to reserving tickets. You will be prompted to pay for tickets immediately. Otherwise, tickets will be released for others to purchase.
- Due to the high demand Studio B Tour times cannot be changed on arrival date.
- Tickets purchased online will not be mailed in advance. They can be picked-up at the Museum’s Information Desk, located inside the main entrance. Please present your confirmation letter, along with your ID, to the Information Desk associate upon your arrival. However, we suggest to SAVE TIME IN LINE and select PRINT AT HOME upon check-out.
|Historic RCA Studio B tours are not eligible for refunds or exchanges on or after the scheduled day of arrival.|
|Adult Pricing: $39.95 - $5 Savings!
Youth Pricing: $29.95
|Adult Pricing: $26.95 - $3 Savings!|
Youth Pricing: $17.95
Bring history to life with this self-guided museum tour. Bill Cody, WSM radio personality takes you on a tour through the different eras of country music and provides behind the scenes stories, insider tips, personal memories and more.
The Audio Tour is available for $5 when not purchased in a package at the Museum or can be enjoyed when you purchase the Gold Package that includes a tour through the museum.
Tour of Hatch Show PrintOne of the oldest letterpress print shops in America and a true Nashville icon.
Pricing: $15 per person
Museum Members receive Unlimited
FREE ADMISSION to the museum and:
- Discount admission to Historic RCA Studio B
- 10% discount at the Museum Store, Two Twenty-Two Grill & Catering, and Hatch Show Print.
- FREE ADMISSION to most programs and activities
- Advanced ticket purchase opportunities.
- NEW online benefits.....Plus much more!
For questions about online ticket purchases, email us at email@example.com or call or 615-416-2001.
*No refunds beyond arrival date
222 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203